Jambb Privacy & Cookie Policies
Last Updated: October 8, 2021
Effective Date: October 8, 2021
Information We Collect
Jambb may collect different types of information during your interactions with our Platform and our Services. This information may include personal information (e.g., name, phone number, email address, etc.), technical information (e.g., device identifier, IP address, browser type, operating system) and usage information (e.g., how you use and navigate to and from our Platform, and information about content or advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on). Below we describe the types of information we may collect:
Information You Voluntarily Provide Us. We collect information from users of our Platform and Services, including:
- Personal Information . We may collect information such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, citizenship, social media account handles,, provisioned wallet addresses from third party wallet providers, and other information related to your purchase history and other actions you have taken on the Platform, in each case commensurate with customary industry practice.
- Financial Information. In order to make purchases you must provide our third party payment processor, Moonpay, with one or more payment methods. Information that may be collected includes credit card and account numbers as well as wallet addresses for crypto currency transactions.
- Basic Account Information. When you create an account, you must provide us with some information, such as, email address, password, and phone number for two-factor authentication, in order to provide our services to you. Additionally, you may provide your photo with your account information.
- Marketing data . Information, such as an email address, that we use to send marketing communications, such as surveys, focus groups, and user research, and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities.
- Surveys, Focus Groups and User Research. You may be asked to participate in surveys, focus groups or other user research, all of which are optional. If you choose to participate, you may choose to share certain information. We collect this information with your consent, if required by law, and we take special steps to protect and limit any use of it to the purposes for which it is provided.
- Posting and Sharing. You may share other information about yourself by, for example, publishing and sharing the information within the Platform’s community.
Information from Your Usage and Devices. Our Services may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activity occurring on or through our Platform or Services, such as:
Technical Information . We may collect information such as the type of device, browser, and operating system you are using, your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, unique device identifier, MAC address, IP address, and device and browser settings.
Usage . We may also collect information about how you interact with our Platform or Services, including recording and logging user sessions, which may contain information such as the pages you view, the content you interact with, and any input or output between you and our Platform or our Services.
Product Support. You may choose to provide us information when you contact us for product support or otherwise.
Others’ Sharing. We may collect information other people submit about you. For example, a friend might submit information to invite you to participate in an offering, make recommendations, or share content. By processing these requests, we may receive your information, including name, email address, or information about your interest in and use of various products, services, and content.
How We Use Customer Information
- Delivery of Services. Your user information is used to provide, maintain, and improve our existing services, as well as to develop new services. Your information may be used in connection with your use of the services, such as responding to user inquiries, providing customer service, and sending administrative information, among others. We use technical and usage information to improve the design, functionality and content of our Platform and to enable us to personalize your experience and our offerings.
- Direct Marketing. We may use your information to contact you in the future to tell you about services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about Jambb that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To comply with laws and regulations. We may use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities. This includes validating information for identity verification and to comply with anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer requirements
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third parties for their independent purposes.
We will not disclose user profiles or any part of the information therein to any third party except: in connection with a legitimate use as set forth herein; in connection with a bona fide legal dispute to which such information is relevant, and in response to a valid, compulsory legal process; or as otherwise required by law.
Service Providers. We may share pertinent user information with select partners for the purposes of processing data for regulatory compliance, account management, customer support, payment processing, and marketing. We require any such partners to enter into appropriate confidentiality and security agreements. If we need to share your information with any other companies or individuals, we will first obtain your consent to do so.
Mandatory Disclosures and Legal Rights. We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal or governmental request for information. We also share personal information to establish or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others, or to defend against legal claims.
When using Jambb Services you choose who sees your information including your profile information and the content you post or share. When you favorite a creator or participate in a creator’s challenge on the Jambb platform by default you opt-in to sharing your profile information and activity, including your YouTube likes, shares, subscriptions, and comments with the creator. You may update your sharing preferences, including the creators that you share your information with at any time.
Jambb takes commercially reasonable security and backup measures to protect the information submitted to us, including storing such information behind secured servers at Amazon Web Services (AWS)’ US-East-1 location. Physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are in place in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of any such information. Your information will be stored securely according to the foregoing, unless and until you request that any such information be deleted, or as otherwise may be required by applicable law. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We encourage our customers to retain copies of all uploaded information on their own systems.
Other Mobile Applications and Services and Third Party Website
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age without parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information, or that such personal information has otherwise been inadvertently collected, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law. Additionally, we do not intend to sell data of those younger than 16 years of age.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Update or Access Your Information. You may update, amend, correct, or delete your individual User Profile, in part or in its entirety, at any time via your user portal or alternatively by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also add, update, or remove your linked social accounts through your User Profile.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the email.
“Do Not Track” Signals. We do not support browser “Do Not Track” signals, and do not change any of our data collection or use practices when we receive such signals.
Choosing not to share your personal information. If you do not wish to provide information that we need to provide the Services, we will not be able to provide the Services to you.
Residents of the EEA
The following section outlines the privacy rights that the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) grants to resident of countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland (“European Resident”), you have additional rights regarding your personal data, including:
- The right to access. You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions with exceptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator. If you are a resident of the EEA, you can find your local regulator’s contact details here.
You can withdraw your consent to our collection or processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal data or your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Exercising GDPR Rights
To exercise any of the above rights, you must submit a request to us by email@example.com or:
399 Boylston St Fl 6
Boston, MA 02116
Only you, or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. We cannot respond to your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority. Your verifiable request must include the reference “Request for GDPR Privacy Information” in the subject line and the body of the message must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person whose personal information we have collected;
- describe your request with sufficient detail; and
- include an e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response.
We strive to respond to verifiable consumer requests within 28 days; however, if we require an extension (up to an additional 28 days) we will inform you of this extension and the reason in writing.Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the relevant Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
The Platform generally provides you with a reasonable means to view and change your profile information and you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
Consent to Transfer
The Services may be operated in the United States or elsewhere. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Services, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in a country other than your own, or to a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
Changes to This Policy
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you block all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
|Necessary cookies||These cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.|
|Session cookies||We use session cookies, also known as 'temporary cookies', to help the website recognize users and the information provided when they navigate through a website. Session cookies only retain information about a user's activities for as long as they are on the website. Once the web browser is closed, the cookies are deleted.|
|Analytical/Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information about how you use the website. These cookies don’t gather information that identifies you, they are anonymous and help to improve how the website works.|